Papa Terra TLWP deepwater pile driving

Papa Terra

Situated 68 miles (110 kilometers) from the coast of Rio de Janeiro is the Papa Terra oil field (well 4-BRSA-2180-RJS), located on the BC-20 Block in the Campos Basin in a water depth of 3,937 feet (1,200 meters). Petrobras serves as the operator of the giant oil field and holds a 62.5% interest; Chevron holds the remaining 37.5% interest.

Documents / LINKS


project image
Longditude -23.580073
Latitude -41.1
Market Deepwater
Structure TLWP
Hammer MHU 500T DWS
Pile Diameter 2.1 m / 84"
Water Depth 1.200 m / 3.960 ft
Back to top